NZ Freight Forwarding & Logistics
International Imports, Exports and Freight
We at Sneddens understand how important swift and safe delivery is to our customers. A few minutes of delay in transporting your products could spell disaster to your business. It could trigger a chain of events that might endanger your bottom line. Additionally, you want your products to arrive at their destination unscathed and their value preserved. This is why we are dedicated to providing the most advanced freight forwarding solutions.
Sneddens is one of the leading international flight forwarders in New Zealand. We pride ourselves on having the mechanism that allows us to serve a vast array of industries, including food, textile, electronics, engineering and automotive. We deliver all kinds of freight, from electrical machinery and rubber tyres to fireworks and batteries. Whenever you need to transport freight, we will be there to assist you.
How We Do It
We provide our customers with professional and innovative international freight services. We offer a door-to-door pickup and delivery service for all import and export cargo destinations.
As a world-class freight forwarder who wants only the best for its customers, we will advise you of the various considerations when importing or exporting goods to and from New Zealand. The NZ government has a long list of restrictions that you should know about before going forward with your business transaction. Your export and import may be inspected by Customs at Port of departure or destination.
Where We Deliver Cargo To
As a member of The Global Freight Partnership (GFP) – a global network consisting of independent freight forwarders and logistics specialists covering all continents in 42 countries with logistical facilities in over 50 cities – we offer worldwide expertise in Supply Chain Management. We serve major continents and countries, including the USA, Australia, South America, Europe and Asia, particularly Pakistan, China and India.
China and India
China and India are two of New Zealand’s largest sources of imported products. Annually, China’s exports to New Zealand amount to over $7 billion, electronic equipment and machinery contributing the biggest amount. Fully equipped to meet the demands of the freight forwarding industry, Sneddens is now playing a crucial role in the continuity and development of this trade lane for China international shipping. We have regular less than container loads (LCL) and full container loads (FCL) import and export movement with China including airfreight. We have a long list of agents that service each port in China, catering through all modes of inland movement, including barge, truck and rail.
India, on the other hand, is fast becoming a global economic giant. India is in the list of New Zealand’s top 10 largest trading partners. If you are planning to take advantage of this growing trade relationship, you will need the aid of a freight forwarder like Sneddens to provide you with superior India international shipping solutions. We have a cost-effective network of transporters that allows trade with India to be smooth and rewarding. Our freight rates are the best in the market, and together with our experienced partners, we offer professional and innovative sea and air freight services. Our services reach and actively engage the market as far inland in Asia as Pakistan.
Our freight services include:
- Airfreight – We provide comprehensive airfreight services for time-sensitive cargo. We’ve partnered with all major airlines to give you more options when deciding the cost and duration of your airfreight. We use an electronic interface with customs, too, which helps us work from all parts of New Zealand. We encourage you to use direct airline services for time-sensitive shipments and consolidation services for shipments that are not as time sensitive.
- Customs Brokerage – We at Sneddens want your international shipping activity to be smooth, which is why you can expect our team to work closely with you in meeting all customs requirements. We want to make sure that your goods are customs cleared and efficiently delivered to their correct destination. Through our customs clearing and consulting services, you will finish the process with ease.
- Freight Forwarding – We are committed to using the best available resources, connecting with major transport sectors, and employing highly experienced professionals to ensure the safe transportation of your goods.
- Logistics – Sneddens is one of the few freight forwarding companies that leverages modern technology and specific industry expertise to create the most efficient shipping strategies. We base our solutions on our dedication to quality and excellence when it comes to loading, shipping, and delivering products to and from our customers.
- Seafreight and Ocean Freight – We’ve been aiding the trade between countries and continents for many years and as we grow to become your most trusted freight mover, we commit to another decade of success in fulfilling such a crucial role. We will continue to partner with top shipping lines to be able to deliver your products safely and fast across all seas.
- Storage and Distribution – We offer 3rd party logistics (3PL) services at our site in the Auckland International Airport, New Zealand. Instead of building and maintaining your own warehouses, you can use these accredited facilities to store and distribute your products. All our warehouses are constantly monitored, well-ventilated and regularly maintained.
- Customs Clearance – You cannot distribute imported products that the customs did not clear. Sneddens can help you obtain the proper customs clearance to avoid product distribution delays.
- USA Imports – The USA exports over $4 billion worth of products to New Zealand every year, providing great opportunities for international businesses to generate more income. We provide shipping and freight forwarding services to businesses that import from the USA and distribute to all parts of NZ.
If you are interested in knowing more about our company and services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by visiting our Contact Us page. Please call Vineet at 0800 76 33 33 for all Indian and Pakistan queries. Call us on 0800 76 33 33, email email@example.com or use our online booking form to organize your freight shipping today.